Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/11/2011

The long anticipated opinion on Anime + Manga!!!

Goooooood Morning out there. It is currently 7:48 here and as I promised, I would post up my honest opinion on the new Bleach chapter + Anime. Fro starters, I'd like to apologize for my delaying of this post because I've been caught up with many things. Well, let's start off the day with my thoughts on the Bleach chapter + Anime.

First off, the Anime completely expanded from the Manga. A few instances include:

1) Riruka following Ichigo at school while dragging Jackie along
2) More of Ichigo's footage for the soccer team
3) Tsukishima randomly attacking a hollow/spirit.

I like how they expanded on the Manga and although some of the footage is highly unlikely to even be in the episode or the Manga, I believe it's a good edition for the episode because, to be honest, the Manga took like 1-3 minutes to read. I hope to see more of the Anime expanding from the Manga. And of course, Riruka's expression & behavior towards Ichigo is....priceless. To be honest, Jackie is somewhat cute in the Anime & is the second (I think) dark-skinned woman in the series (first being Yoruichi). I'm interested to see next week's episode, but at the same time....the whole Mr. Porky thing, I didn't like much,. I mean I know it's for training and all, but could've Ichigo had a more, I don't know, a better opponent? Well, it's been done and I'mcurious to know what happens next week.

Secondly, the Manga was kick ass! I mean Byakuya, we all know, is a badass Captain. Furthermore, did Tsukishima really think that Byakuya was weak against him? Byakuya has many tricks up his sleeve and it's going to take a lot more than Tsukishima's "Book of End" to stop him. Heck, even Ichigo did more damage to Byakuya. Now the next question is, is Tsukishima really defeated or is he going to stand back up and continue  fighting? Well, he was impaled by Byakuya's sudden tactic & now, he is severely wounded from the attack. As for Rukia, what happened?????????? I want to know why she fainted and what has happened to Riruka. Anyways, it's a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just have to wait to see whether or not Rukia's okay and if the fight between Byakuya & Tsukushima is actually over. This chapter, in my opinion, was pretty sick and although it was only one fight: it pulled me in (meaning it interested me).


Thanks again for supporting my blog and please make sure to vote on the recent poll on your favorite Shonen Jump series other than just Bleach. Remember, Bleach Manga is released on Wednesdays (Thursdays by late or Tuesdays by early) & the episodes are released subbed on Tuesdays online.

No comments:

Post a Comment