Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/18/2011

New Bleach Chapter & Anime (11/18/11)

First off, I do apologize for being late yet again on my responses for the new Bleach chapter & episode. But I always take into account that I will truthfully post up my opinion on Wednesday or Thursday. It is true that I should have written up my responses of the Bleach chapter & episode yesterday, but you can just say I was lazy, didn't feel like writing, and extremely tired. Either way, I will always make a point to write out my responses not on the exact day of the chapter, but perhaps the next day. It gives me time to think thoroughly on whether I liked the chapter or episode or if it was deemed interesting or boring. Anyways, this is my opinion now on the new chapter & episode

First off, the episode was just as I expected: similar to the Manga. I like to point out that Jackie Tristan, although considered the most unattractive girl in the Bleach series (well in terms of face), I find her rather attractive in the Bleach anime rather than the Manga. I like the expressions on Karin & Yuzu when they saw Ichigo come back homes....priceless. I am still excited to see what awaits for the Bleach anime.

Secondly, the Manga went by really fast. What happened to Moe? What will happen to Yukio? What happened to Riruka? Well, Rukia is safe and sound and so are the others, except for Ichigo & Uryu who are still fending off Ginjo's attacks. What really perplexes me is what Ginjo said at the end of the chapter. He asks what Ichigo is really fighting for and points out to him on who he should really should be fighting. I am curious to know the progression of Bleach and see what will happen to the characters: especially Rukia.

Thanks again for supporting my blog and make sure to vote on the new poll (ends November 30). Make sure to read the new Bleach chapter on Wednesdays (Tuesday earlier and Thursday late) and the Bleach episode on Tuesdays. Have a great Thanksgiving & Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment