Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/28/2011

Belated Thanksgiving and Opinion on the Bleach Manga + Anime from last week

First off, Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I had a lot of food personally and was pretty much away from my computer, so my apologies. I'd like to recap on last week's bleach anime episode + manga chapter. First off, the episode was to be expected since it's from the manga. This week, I don't think there were any changes or expansions to the episode from the manga. Secondly, the bleach chapter last week was...shocking! I mean the badge's truth.....still trying to grasp that chapter since it was pretty helpful on why Ichigo for his badge, but it turns out that it wasn't helping him at all and rather it was restricting and watching over him from the start. I wonder what Ichigo's new bankai will look since the last words he said before the end of the manga chapter was "BANKAI!" I'm really excited to see how this chapter will be this week as well as the Bleach episode. Happy Holidays everywhere and once again, make sure to check my opinion on Wednesday (Thursday if anything). Also make sure to keep an eye out for Bleach since it came out Tuesday last week, the same day as when the Bleach episode came out. Don't forget to vote on the poll if you haven't done so. I will be adding up a new poll possibly tomorrow on Manga girls. Look forward to it. Thanks again for supporting my blog and Happy Holidays once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment