Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/28/2011

The new Rukia background!!!

Since I haven't done any adjustment to my blog, I decided that it was time to spice things up. As you know, the previous background (for those who haven't noticed) was a Blue Ichigo w/headphones wallpaper repeated down the middle. This time, I decided to add Rukia to the background and have her beautiful face repeated down the left side. I hope you enjoy the new background. If you have suggestions on how to spice up my blog, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks again.

P.s . There is no 100% yet if I want to keep this background. In fact, I'll probably create a poll if they want this background or another one to match the color scheme. So there'll probably be 2 polls tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment