Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/09/2012

Aftermath of the Hiatuses.

Well, hate to say it, but I've been taken too many hiatuses. Two months without posts, must've been a little too much. Well, I will say that I haven't lived up to posting daily since I've been caught up with school. All I can say is that I made some recent changes this morning to the blog such as changing the background and deleting some posts so that it fits on one page. I'd like to thank you again for staying with me despite not having posted anything since March. The recent Bleach manga has been quite interesting. Doesn't Vandenreich know they can't mess with Ichigo? I'm glad there are returning characters like Nel and Harribel (HELL YEAH!). The new Bleach hasn't been posted yet, but I've seen the spoilers. My new post is whenever the Bleach chapter comes out on:

http://www.mangahere.com/

*Actually, it just came out so expect my post to be in a couple of hours or less.*

P.S. I will try and post up things daily. If I do forget, just remember that I still have classes and other stuff. The new poll will be up sometime this week. Don't give up on Bleach and it's progressing somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment