Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/09/2012

Bleach 491 Thoughts

Well, it took me awhile to think about what I thought. The first thing that comes to mind is, who will reign victor - the quincy or badass Ichigo? I mean quincies are the enemies of the Shinigami (Death God), but are they enough to stop Ichigo, the Shinigami/Hollow/Human/Superhero? The fight is progressing and what got me at the end was the arrival of Ayon, the pet of Apacci, Mila Rose, and Sung-Sun. I was like "Wait, wasn't that thing killed or cut down by Captain Yamamoto?" And "If they ripped off a part of their arm to create it, does that mean they can rejuvenate their arms or use their other arm (but they would have no arms)?" So I was like, "Ok, let's see where this goes." Bleach is up, go read it, pretty interesting.

http://mangastream.com/ or http://www.mangahere.com/

The new poll will be up sometime this week and the background might/might not stay up due to the fact that it's only shown near the end of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment