Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/11/2012

Orihime Inoue vs Luch Heartfilia

So, let me get this straight. There are two particular beauties in both Bleach and Fairy Tail Series: The orange haired, big breasted, happy-go-lucky Orihime Inoue and the blonde haired, big breasted, and happy-go-lucky Lucy Heartfilia. I mean both are f*cking gorgeous and hot as hell (and can easily find sexy pictures of them too). So if you were to choose - who would it be? I mean they both are strong characters, have boyfriends (Ichigo and Natsu), and are the primary woman protagonist in the story. I love Bleach and Fairy Tail, but on debating which girl is hotter is impossible for me. So I'm gonna say it's a tie between both, but if you say otherwise, feel free to tell me. I will make a poll on this sometime this week or next week and on that note, enjoy the weekend

-Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment