Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/10/2012

Thoughts on Live Action Bleach???

First off I'd like to say....did you know that they are making an American version of the Bleach film? The problem with that is this: Any adaptation (or some) of videogames aren't what you'd call "hits" in Hollywood. Compared to in Japan, they could probably pull it off. This is a disgrace to Bleach's name and I say cancel the project and save the embarrassment of us having to pay for it (and be suckers to see how crappy it could be). I mean it's kind of nice that they have Bleach in their thoughts, but do they understand what it could mean to a mainstream audience? I mean look at how the DBZ or Street Fighter :Legend of Chun-Li film turned out......complete and utter waste of time and effort to make a Hollywood spoof what was considered a masterpiece in the Anime business. If you have concerns about this, let me know. I for one do not want to pay tickets to see a horrible reenactment of one of my favorite Animes.

-Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment