Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/24/2012

College Life + Updates

Well College Life has started and I've been pretty busy since then + I admit I do get a little lazy to write anything since I might not be as informative as other reviewers (I'm strictly writing down main points and adding my own personal beliefs/opinons on the chapter). For those who still keep up with my blog, I do apologize for not posting up anything new since the start of October. And as for the poll, there's been problems with my posting it on my wall for some reason.

Since then, Bleach has been getting interesting. Zero Division has revealed themselves and I was, to be honest, not at all impressed with the character designs. I thought they'd be more, ya'know, badass? Well, in the next chapter where they talked to the "Gotei," looks are to be deceiving and they aren't to be fucked with. Ichigo now is said to be tagging along with the Zero Division and a "certain someone" from Hueco Mundo is contacting him saying that everyone has assembled. That pretty much sums up this week's chapter (next week I'll try to cover it if I have the time). So what do I feel about the arc so far? Interesting considering we know nothing of Ichigo's mother and the arc looks as if it's going to go more into Urahara and Isshin's side. I want to know more about the Zero Division. The upsetting part is: If a character appears to have died, DON'T TRY TO BRING THEM BACK BECAUSE ITS ILLOGICAL! I mean Byakuya's sword shattered and he was fucked up and now you're telling me he's alive? BS! I'm sorry, but that type of logic makes no sense. Stay dead. He was a pretty kickass character, but I believe him being alive is just being forced (either on popularity or polls). Other than that, I am looking forward to Bleach every week.

-Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment