Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/14/2013

Death God's Bebop (Track #10) - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight



Even though it's a filler themed opening song, it still gets you excited for what it's store for Bleach. This takes place just after Aizen's defection. Ichigo finds himself facing a new enemy and with this filler arc, it seems only logical to expand the Bleach universe after the events that took place. Though its a filler, it was predictable, slow, and didn't leave an imprint like the other Bleach canon episodes. It's watchable, but just not as action-packed or intriguing as other arcs. I will say though the opening is KICK-ASS! It's a fast-paced song showing nonexistent fight scenes, but aside from that - it's pretty damn catchy. This J-Rock group is the same band that covered the 8th Bleach ending (I assume). What I like about it is when the Captains & Lieutenants are portrayed outside of the Soul Society - you don't see that animated everyday. As for Bounts, I like the designs, but the powers are flaws, uninteresting, and are, no offensive, weak against the Aizen & the upcoming Espada. So I like the opening and despite my rant on not having a keen interest in the Bount arc, I will say go watch it for yourself - it's Bleach nonetheless, but it only makes you want to watch more of Ichigo kicking Aizen's ass.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Death God's Bebop + mini rant on Bount Arc (For those of you into this arc, I hold nothing against you - it's my personal opinion).  Until then, you all stay classy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment