Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/15/2013

Throwback #18 - The Cat (Yoruichi)

Remember this cat? He was alongside our main heroes when invading the Soul Society. This cat remains a mystery until it revealed itself as being a powerful ally to our main heroes. For the longest time, we've been trying to figure out who this cat this, but for me - what gender is the cat? In both the dubbed & subbed, this cat's gender has remained a mystery - was it a girl or a guy? You have to remember, in cartoons, females can have male leads and male leads could have female leads (EX: The voice of Ash from Pokemon). So this cat is no show - it managed to train Orihime & Chad and assist in Ichigo's invasion of the Soul Society using Kukaku Shiba's cannon ball. This cat reveals itself as Yoruichi Shihoin, the former captain of the 2nd division, a noble, and former commander of the Stealth Force. Her departure & defection from Soul Society took place when she allied with Kisuke Urahara in aiding in his experiments. She is smart, playful (at times), resourceful, and prefers using hand-to-hand combat when subduing her opponents. Not only is she strong, she's BEAUTIFUL. Here's a picture of her:




















She's quite something ain't she? She is one of my favorite female Anime characters (I'll make a list someday). I like her because she is loyal to Kisuke, helps out Ichigo & his crew, pretty f*cking fast, and has the body that men would die for. I go could on and on, but I must contain myself (LOL). 

Well I hope you enjoyed this week's Throwback. I could go on and on and on about her, but she deserves too much praise. I think next to Orihime, she's on my top 10 favorite Bleach females. Until then, you all stay classy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment