Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/09/2013

Update (9.9.13)

I do apologize for not posting any recent Fight Night Monday posts. As of now, there has been 0 emails on your match ups. Fight Night Mondays will continue next week. On a side note, I've come to the decision that Thursday & Friday's posts will discontinue effective immediately. Bleach Friday Segments will be added to Wednesday's WBCR and for the episodes, I am not clear whether or not it needs evaluating from my standpoint. If you want me to stick with my Thursday posts, email me or leave comment (bleachmuzik101@yahoo.com). If not, posts will be from Mondays-Wednesdays, Saturdays-Sundays.

There will be NO Thursday or Friday posts unless emailed or commented otherwise. Until then, you all stay classy now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment