Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/20/2013

WBCR - No longer human (Grade B)

Poor Bambietta, she got her ass handed to her and as a result, it's likely that she's going to die at the hands of her fellow Stern Ritters. Judging from her reaction, I can say that this does not fare well for Bambietta and the thing is, I dug her. I thought she was a character of such great potential, but, like any cliche villain, she underestimate the full extent of her opponent's abilities. I don't want her to die, but what else can her reaction convey? As failure of not defeating the Shinigami, she is either forced to live with this defeat, die either by her fellow Stern Ritters or Ywach himself, or, and this is my personal opinion, be forced to abandon her Stern Ritter title and be labeled a traitor - join the Gotei 13 in order to come to some sort of agreement between Shinigami & Quincy. If only one can dream. But on top of that, that's the end of this chapter. Bambietta got her assed handed to her by Komamura, but we now know that this human metamorphosis was just a phase - a temporary fixation in his fluctuating Komamura's powers. We learn of the roots behind Komamura's clan and his thirst for vengeance. His grandfather's happy and Iba, his lieutenant, will be by his side to ensure that the Gotei 13 will kick the Stern Ritter's A$$. Overall, I'd give this chapter a B because although it was interesting, I found it predictable at most times and I was incredibly disappointed with the execution of Bambietta's defeat. I wanted her to fight back, but most of all, I wanted her to fight someone else - not Komamura. Props to Komamura, but Bambietta now must face the consequences. I enjoyed this chapter, but nonetheless, it was short, predictable, and I didn't like Bambietta's defeat. Hope you enjoyed this week's chapter and until then, ya'll stay classy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment