Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

12/26/2013

WBCR - The Persistent Wrestler (Grade C-)

This chapter once again spares no expense as it continues on with the ongoing fight between Mask de Masculine & the newly arrived Renji Abarai. I've been giving the last few Bleach chapter grades C's and D's because I could care less about the wrestler and I just want Renji to kick this guy's ass. I swear, this wrestler doesn't take NO for an answer and thinks he can stand toe-to-toe against Renji. And James, WTF is with this puny little fan? He got sliced up, but all it takes is Mask De Masculine calling out his name for him to come back alive. This week's chapter can be summed up in one word: Persistent. What do I mean by that is even though James supposedly died and Mask De Masculine seemed to be losing, he refuses to give up and James, for some reason, can now duplicate himself. I mean all these futile attempts are kinda pointless and I just want Renji to finish him off Mortal Kombat style. I'm sorry for those of you who enjoy Mask De Masculine, but it's not my cup of tea at all. That pretty sums up the chapter - persistence persistence persistence and Renji is still alive and well with a few tricks up his sleeve - that is the only thing that gives hope for this chapter, Renji's badass pose at the end of the chapter. His new power will definitely kick Mask De Masculine's ass. This week's chapter is a low C-. I hope you enjoyed this week's WBCR and until then, you all stay classy now (GO WATCH ANCHORMAN 2) and Happy Holidays. P.S. - There'll be no Bleach Monday/Tuesday/Sunday posts next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment