Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

1/15/2014

2014 SHOUT-OUT + WBCR - About time! (Grade A-)
















It's been awhile ladies and gentlemen. A new year for all and a new year of Bleach. Now of course I haven't posted in weeks + school began and I haven't gotten around to plotting out this year's Bleach posts except the WBCR. Well I do apologize, but you have to consider that I'm a full-time college student and, no offense, school comes first. I'll try and post the daily WBCRS and weekly posts, but if I forget, I forget. So now that I got that out of my system, let's discuss the newly awaited Bleach chapter with emphasizes Renji's new Bankai and Mask De Masculine's death (Don't troll us Kubo, please let him stay dead). So it seems like Renji was unaware that his Zanpaktou's real name isn't the real one. The real name of his Bankai is Souou Zabimaru (translated as Twin Serpent King Tail). The one who told him this, the bald monk looking gentlemen of the Zero Division. He is famous for having named pretty much everything in the Soul Society from the name "Zanpaktou" to "Shikai" and "Bankai." Renji unleashes this power and goes berserk on Mask de Masculine and, according to this week's chapter, Mask de Masculine is no more. First off I'd like to say, welcome back Bleach and secondly, if he, for some reason, comes back, I will be pissed. Thirdly, Renji kicks major ass now and I think is formidable enough to stop the Stern Ritters alongside Rukia, Ichigo, and Byakuya (All whom were in the Royal Palace). So Imma give this Bleach's chapter a Grade A- for Renji kicking major ass + Mask De Masculine's demise (I hope you stay down cuz Rukia said knock you out). This concludes this week's chapter and until then, ya'll stay classy now. P.S. There'll be no Sunday post because of the 49er/Seahawk Football game. 





No comments:

Post a Comment