Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/22/2014

Affinity #47 - Orange & Green (Ichigo X Nozomi)

About 3 years ago, I was watching the Bleach filler arc where a certain green-haired beauty made her her first appearance and it didn't take long before I found her to be one of the cutest Bleach characters despite her being a non-canon character. She not only caught my attention, but got the attention of many Bleach fans as she won the Cutest Bleach Girl Poll (Thanks to your votes) and about 3-5 of the Best of the Best Bleach posts were highly favorable because of her appearance. And here we are on the 47th Affinity and 3 years later revisiting one of the cutest pairings in Bleach: Ichigo X Nozomi. Much like a Prince saving the Damsel in distress, Ichigo's duty in this filler arc was protecting Nozomi and it didn't take long before Nozomi's cuteness was displayed as she blushed on a few occasions with Ichigo. She cares for Ichigo's wellbeing and despite not knowing each other long, it's shown that Ichigo is the only one who truly could protect her from harm. Call it a school-girl crush or, like Riruka, thinking he's a Hunk, Nozomi is quite the attraction and Ichigo, being badass as usual, is saving the day while making girls fall for him. However, I will say this once more, Ichihime is still my favorite pairing.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Affinity. It's been 3 years since I talked about Nozomi, but I will still say this ~ She's cute! Look forward to Affinities every Tuesday. On the 50th Affinity, I will be giving my Top 10 Favorite Pairings. Until then, you all stay classy now + Look forward to tomorrow's back-to-back posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment