Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/07/2014

RBT #34 - Dem Pantiez (Pesche likely sum upskirty)

One of the most sporadic scenes in Bleach is when Pesche, one of Nelliel's "brothers," tries to look up Privaron Espada's, Cirucci Sanderwicci, panties. I said previously that Cirucci is hot...at times. Her image is similar to that of a gothic lolita style ~ does that constitute as hot or not? Well, she comes off as a colossal b!tc#, but I will admit that her execution was not a pretty sight to see and I was sad to see her go so early on in the story. I just found it rather random that Pesche wants some upskirt action. I mean, Cirucci did admit that underneath her skirt she wears battle armor ~ Pesche just bein' a little pervy since we don't have that "Perverted guy character." Now, if you ask me something around the lines of "Would I tap that?" I'd probably say yes. After all, most Bleach girls are drawn put really well.

I hope you enjoyed this brief RBT. Look forward to RBTS every Thursday. Until then, you all stay classy now + look forward to tomorrow's back-to-back posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment