Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

12/28/2014

WBCR - The fate of the world lies in your hands (Grade: C)

Good Afternoon everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas! I do apologize that I haven't posted the WBCR anytime soon, but I was called into work and well, I gotta make the Benjamin. I also like to apologize for not posting the Throwback on Friday ~ I didn't have time to post it because of work & hangout with friends. However, it's still not the end of the week and I am here to give you my thoughts on the super brief Bleach chapter that pretty can be summed up in two sentences: Ichigo is the only one that can stop Yhwach. Yhwach managed to "kill" the Soul King. Yeah, that's the chapter in a nutshell. IF you want me to elaborate on what happened, it can also be summed up like this: Ichibei Hyosube & the rest of the Zero Division were defeated/killed by the Wandenreich, but Ichigo shows up, calls Ichibei's name, and he is sorta of revived (severely weak). Ichibei tells Ichigo only he can stop Yhwach, and Yhwach stabs the frozen Soul King. This, like most of the recent chapters, have been brief and took less than a minute to read. We all anticipated that it was Ichigo vs. Yhwach and although the defeat of the 0 division was foreshadowed already, I would've liked that that the fights could've been more entertaining. They were brief and always foreshadowed the cliches "Do not underestimate/overestimate me." If the Wandenreich were defeated AND they left Ichigo to fight the main boss, then that's fine. No, we had to see them get f*cked up and Ichigo show up just at the time they all got f*cked up. One question remains ~ Where's the other Wandenreich members? Do they not notice Ichigo's gang? There's just so many questions that need answering and I hope Kubo delivers. As far as I'm concerned, the Manga itself is dragging. My interest is kind of dwindling, but I'll try not to lose faith because, after all, Bleach hasn't ended yet. I'll give this week a C.

So what did you think of the chapter? Good? Bad? Somewhere in between? Comment below and let me know. Look forward to WBCR when chapter's available AND when I have the time to post it. Until then, you all stay classy now. Last BCC 2 Matchup will be tomorrow and decided by yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment