Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

1/29/2015

WBCR - Where's Yachiru? (Grade: C)

Last week's return chapter was a disappointment because the anticipation died out long ago. The thrills, as I said previously, no longer are there. Investing our time into the story became inconsistent because, to many, the author himself is becoming inconsistent. Now I'm glad the author is back from the hospital, but unfortunately ~ Bleach fans come and go. I'm still going to wrap up Bleach, but the anticipation of a chapter, to me,  is gone. As soon as I read this week's chapter, it was exactly how I expected it. Kisuke is trying to rally up the remaining Gotei 13 so as to prepare for the upcoming war against Yhwach & his forces. Meanwhile. Ichigo's squad shows up to fight Yhwach and…..that concludes the chapter. It was nice seeing Ukitake being active ~ he's usually sick & frail, but with how things are ~ they're going to need all the help they can get. I'm still mad that Hyosube Ichibei pulled a 180 on having faith in Ichigo…that was BS to me when I first read that. Ichigo, as we all know, has gotten a lot stronger. You don't go anticipating that things cannot be changed when you haven't seen how mature Ichigo has gotten since his first encounter with Byakuya & Renji in the Human world. It was also awesome to see Kenpachi and guess what ~ Where the F*ck is Yachiru? I love his eagerness to look for her, but Kisuke & Nanao advise that they leave it up to Zaraki's squad to look for her. I personally am a fan of Yachiru's open, childish, and bubbly personality ~ it'd be a shame if anything happened to her. I think her abilities are unique too and I don't personally think she got axed off. IF by any means she is…then WTF Kubo? This chapter is a set-up for Ichigo vs. Yhwach while Kisuke rallies up the remainder of the Gotei 13 to help aid in Ichigo. It's not as bad as last week's chapter ~ I'm giving it a solid C.

So what did you think of this week's chapter? Good? Bad? Somewhere in the middle? Comment below and let me know. As always, look forward to WBCRS whenever chapter's available AND when I have the time to post it. Until then, you all stay classy now. Legacy post will be up momentarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment