Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/15/2015

Zealot Update (08/15/15)

Good Afternoon ladies & gentlemen, it feels like it's been awhile since I've posted on the blog. This has been a very lax week considering that Tuesday's Affinity posts came to a conclusion, the Fight Night collaboration w/MechG ended last week, and there were no Bleach chapter this week. I am well aware that I forgot to post yesterday's Throwback post, that'll be up sometime later. However, there are some things that need to addressed as I move the Zealot Blog forward. Here is my plan starting in September:

Mondays ~ Fight Nights
For the past year, I've collaborated with MechG on Bleach Fantasy 1 & 2 (Bleach vs. Final Fantasy) & Bleach Komba (Bleach Kombat)t as well as MIKandIK3 with SGABR (Sexy Girls of Anime Battle Royale). The last time I attempted a Fight Night myself was Bleach Hakusho (Bleach vs. Yu Yu Hakusho). Even though it's a Bleach-related blog, I've only started venturing forth talking about various Animes (recommendations) to you guys. However, there are some ideas I have in mind that I'm thinking about starting in September, both Bleach & Non-Bleach related:

1) Bleach Hakusho 2 (Bleach vs. Yu Yu Hakusho)
2) BBZ (Bleach vs. Dragon Ball Z)
3) FMB (Bleach vs. Fullmetal Alchemist)
4) KAGLK (Akame Ga Kill vs. Kill La Kill ~ Battle of The Kills)
5) Bebop's Lagoon (Cowboy Bebop vs. Black Lagoon ~ Battle of Badassery)
6) To Love Monster (To-Love-Ru vs. Monster Musume)

Tuesdays ~ Food For Thought?
There was once a segment called "21 Questions" on the Blog, but I will openly admit ~ I got too lazy to write down my responses, forgotten about it, and didn't know if I wanted to pursue it. However, after literally writing down a Food for Thought (Censorship in Bleach) on a recent Throwback post, I felt the need to return to this, but strictly make it one question, No worries, I'll stick to this one for sure!

Wednesdays ~ Watch-Lists 
I've decided to move the Watchlist posts that are usually posted on Thursdays on Wednesdays. It felt like a good fit to me.

Thursdays ~ WBCRS
Since chapters have often been released on Thursday, I've designated Thursdays to be when the chapter's released AND when I'll do a review of it.

Fridays ~ Throwbacks 
Fight Night Posts will continue for 4 more weeks. I will have to think about a new segment in the meantime. There'll be a 50/50 chance that I won't be posting on Fridays anymore once the Throwbacks are over.

This new schedule will take effect starting in September. 

As always, you all stay classy~

- Stillmattic (08.15.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment