Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

6/27/2013

Updates on Blog (New Segments)

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you are well aware I made a big announcement the other day that I would be adding a new segment on Thursdays called Recollections, an in-depth review on the Bleach animated series from episode 1-end. I will be reviewing 2 episodes per Thursday w/pictures. It has come to my attention that I said I would be adding 2 other segments for Tuesdays and Saturdays and I think I got the idea.

Tuesdays, I will be discussing Bleach Couples (friendships & relationships) because there's a lot to cover with "Twosome" characters (Ichihime & Ichiruki to name a few). This segment will be called Twosome Tuesdays (or Affinity perhaps)

Saturday, I will be discussing the Bleach music (the background, intros, endings, movie songs). Because with great shows, there's great composers. Shiro Sagisu's music in Bleach has had a great impact on the overall tone and atmosphere of Bleach. This segment will be called Death God's Bebop

Much Much Bleach material will be covered every week, 7 days a week. Look forward to it folks, big big things are coming. Stay Classy.

So the schedule goes:

Mondays - Fight Night (Who would win in a fight?)
Tuesdays - Affinities
Wednesdays - Weekly Bleach Chapter Review (WBCR) 
Thursdays - Recollections (Episode Reviews + 2per Thursday) 
Fridays - Segment of the Week
Saturdays - Death God's Bebop
Sundays - Throwbacks 

No comments:

Post a Comment