Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

12/17/2013

Affinity #23 - I care for you, so buck up! (Ichigo & Ikumi)

It's been awhile since I posted an Affinity and I do apologize for not posting any recent Throwbacks or Fight Nights. Since it's the holiday season and my finals have ended, I've been lazy and away from my blog. I do admit I forget sometimes, but who doesn't. I'd like to extend my apologies once again to anyone reading my blog posts and I sincerely hope to get back into starting next week. There will be no posts, however, on 12/24-12/25. With that said, let's touch upon an Affinity that isn't really looked up in Bleach. After Aizen's defeat, Ichigo went on to live out his ordinary days without being spiritually anything. He mustered up his strength in defeating Aizen and as a result, lost his Shinigami powers...for now. After the time-skip, Ichigo is seen as a worker under the mantle of the big-beewbed boss herself, Ikumi. Not only is she Ichigo's boss, but she went out of her way to kidnap Ichigo during a fight with a bunch of thugs. That's what you call a hardcore boss, but if it's her kidnapping me to going back to work, I wouldn't mind. I mean Ikumi's character is cute, strong, kind, and funny. Especially when she talks to Ichigo, it's like that of a older sister or a really close adult friend and when Ikumi is talking to her son (from Mean Boss to Loving Mother), she changes *snap* like that. Ikumi has grown attached to Ichigo, much like what I said above. I think the picture exemplifies that she cares for Ichigo's wellbeing as well wanting what's best for him. You don't really see that in real life, but then again, it's possible to give two sh*ts about your bosses and employees well-beings. That's why I love Ichigo and Ikumi's affinity - they have trust in another and care for each other that they can't see themselves not smiling or caring. Ikumi is a mother and I think she could be a replacement for Ichigo.....a projection of Masaki in Ikumi. 

I hope you enjoyed this Affinity. I am well aware that the Bleach chapter came out early. I'll give you my thoughts on it tomorrow. Until then, you all stay classy now. 

(The weekly WBCR will be posted tomorrow just for this week. Sorry for the delays)

No comments:

Post a Comment