Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/01/2014

BCC Profile #1 ~ Fuuka Saitou (Cyclops Shōjo Saipu)

As BCC is coming up, I'd like to give the audience a different perspective on who the competitors are. There are 16 competitors going up against our Bleach girls and I found it only suitable that I briefly talk about them beforehand. 16 of these girls are from different franchises and because of this, profiling them is the best course since some/many of you may not know who all of them are. Now I'm aware titles like Naruto, Fairy Tail, & One Piece are popular, but I'd like to discuss one of the competitors that isn't as talked about as much as the other 3 ~ Yuuka Saitou from the Manga/Anime Cyclops Shojo Saipu. Now this one is purely comedy ~ a little girl who wants to marry her brother suddenly becomes increasingly hot AND busty in the course of just 2 years. Now the f*cked part about this is....she's only in 8th grade (14). Why the F*ck would she have huge-@$$ knockers at her age? Why did I choose her to go up against Bleach's Karin Kurosaki? Well, you have to remember this ~ F*ck logic when it comes to cartoons. I mainly chose her to go up against Karin because they're the little sisters of the main characters. There are many moments in various Animes where the audience will probably say something around the lines of:

1) Wait, is that a dude or chick? I can't f*cking tell.
2) Is it right for me to say she's hot? I have no clue how old she is.
3) Whoa, WTF Japan.

You have to take into consideration that cartoons defy logic. Anime is no different. Yes I'm well aware that her character is way under age + the story pretty much is a sister loving her brother way way WAY too much, but tell me ~ Do you think people who've read Cyclops Shojo Saipu think Yuuka Saitou is not hot or that the concept itself is unoriginal? It's impossible. There'll be people who'll be like: "She's a hot animated character" versus "She's 14 so theoretically she can't be that hot." Well, f*ck logic ~ we are entitled to appreciate Anime girls for who they are and in cartoons, I don't think age will matter to everyone. I can say Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit is pretty damn hot or Leela from Futurama is a fine-ass Space Captain. Anime, like I said, is NO DIFFERENT. Hell, there are perverts out there who'll make hentai fan-art out of any hot chick they see. For BCC month, all I'm saying is to have a open mind and non-bias perspective. Don't try to logically ascertain why I chose them (I do have some sort of reason, but that'll be explained later on) ~ BCC Month #1 is an experiment and it was quite difficult to pair up 16 Bleach girls against 16 Anime chicks from different franchises. In future BCCs, I will most likely pair up Bleach girls against 1 Franchise rather than multiple. The First BCC post will be on August 25th, the day of the final BK Round. Until then, you all stay classy now + look forward to today's BK Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment