Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/07/2014

Affinity #58 - Hug...of Death! (Ichigo X Nelliel)

Many Bleach fans out there, if I'm not mistaken, are on two opposing sides: Ichihime (Ichigo & Orihime) & Ichiruki (Ichigo & Rukia). I'm somewhere in the middle, but I'm heavily leaning towards Ichihime mainly because of the tearful confession scene Orihime gave to a sleeping Ichigo if she had 5 lives ~ all would live a life where they'd all fall for our main hero. Though I'd wish Ichigo would return the favor and just get together with Orihime, Bleach isn't focusing on that aspect and will most likely leave us Bleach fans left wondering how his life will be after evil has been dealt with. On the other hand, we have Ichiruki, but I see it more as Captain-Lieutenant level relationship/best friends. IF Ichigo were to become a Captain of the Gotei 13, Rukia is 50/50 going to be his Lieutenant and, like I said before, without Rukia ~ There's no Bleach. However, there are various relationships that haven't been touched upon as much with our orange-haired protagonist. One of which is Ichigo & Nelliel, the 3rd Espada. In her child form, Ichigo cared for Nelliel and saved her from harm's way. However, in her adult form, Nelliel is a big-breasted hottie who literally almost embraced Ichigo to death. Not only was it a key scene, but I found it comedic seeing we went from seeing Nelliel as a kid to a woman with big-@$$ Tits. Nelliel is one of hottest Bleach chicks (in ADULT form) and probably the 4th woman to possess a large rack (Orihime, Rangiku, Yoruichi, Nelliell, & Ikumi). Nelliel's reaction when running towards Ichigo to give him an embrace was showcasing that she had developed feelings for our main hero and oh boy does love hurt...literally. Nelliel & Ichigo is a potential relationship, but much like Ichigo X Senna, Ichigo X Nozomi, & Ichigo X Tatsuki ~ it isn't emphasized on as much as Ichihime or Ichiruki. However, I will say Ichigo is a lucky bastard for having a hottie (in ADULT form) like Nelliel get close to him. I would LOVE if Nelliel embraced me tightly....probably do stuff with her if ya know what I mean, but when she reverts back to adult form ~ playtime is over. I'd personally make it my job to find a way to permanently make her an Adult so I could XXX her as my Espada squeeze. So Ichigo, please remain as innocent and badass as you are so that ladies like Nelliel can embrace you so tightly that her BEEWBZ literally will make your nose bleed.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Affinity. Look forward to Affinities every Tuesday. Until then, you all stay classy now. WBCR will be up when chapter's available AND when I have time to post (between Thursday-Friday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment